Friday 26 April 2019

WhatWhen Series - Episode 2

What when you've had a terrible couple of weeks,
& You have just been plain lucky to have to exhaust your annual leave from the previous year.....

I'm thinking of a lazy morning with a cuppa in bed,
& A yummy brunch just to give me that extra resting time to ease out the aches.

HubbyBaby is peering at the computer screen, grazing on his morning feed of news,
& Just when I'm hoping he lets me be, I hearhis voice & my mind screams "oh noooooo."

Unperturbed, he reads aloud an article wherein a very wise passenger has opened the emergency exit of the plane thinking it was a damn window!
Luckily the plane was still taxiing & it was fun to dissect the scenario & laugh till it hurt.

Just when I have dropped guards, pounces the crouching tiger that had been hiding like a dragon!!
He goes "What do you think would have happened had the plane been in air"; that's easy I think, only to realize he hadn't finished; "ok, first tell me what's the force called?" he adds.

And there goes my mind, all blank.  Eyebrows all curled, forehead wrinkled, I freeze. Noooo, this isn't happening again!!!
But could anything or anyone stop him??
Thrust force, lift force, drag, weight. So on & so forth.

"You are an Aerospace Engineers' wife; you should know all this," he says.
As I'm still trying to get a grip, he reads about Storm Hannah & shoots "Okay, How is a storm built..?" I give up!! 

Wondering why I had stayed home, I drift off into thoughts of seeking help - maybe try & borrow some equipments off my boss.

Well, if the Secretary's words won't work,
The Neurosurgeon's tools definitely will !! 

#WhatWhen #CouplesSweetSquabbles #LoveyDovey   #OverlyIntellectualHusband #EyeRollMoments #WickedHumour #DontMessWithWifey #MedSecStories 


P.S. Hours later, an airplanes' flight mechanism has been successfully explained & the wife desperately needs a dose of Ibuprofen 😉😂

No comments:

Post a Comment